A premium probiotic formula containing 5 strains of beneficial bacteria combined with Cranberry.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Use within 3 months of opening. No refrigeration required.
- Size "2" clear hard vege-capsule containing light to red pink free-flowing powder.
Who this is for
- Urogen™ Probiotic for Women contains five strains of beneficial bacteria, encourages good bacterial diversity and maintains healthy vaginal flora. Added with Cranberry extract, which can help reduce bacteria adhering to the urinary tract and may help reduce the frequency of recurrent medically diagnosed cystitis.
- Adults take 1 vegetarian capsule daily with water, or as directed by your health professional.
- Support urinary tract health
- Maintain healthy vaginal flora
- Help reduce the occurrence of medically diagnosed cystitis
About Wellness Plus
Wellness Plus Philippines provides the best health needs one-stop shop. The official flagship of Comvita, LifeSpace, Hope's Relief, Lifestream, and Trilogy Products. Best & Authentic distributor in the Philippines with over 10,000 customers nationwide.
L. rhamnosus HN001, L. plantarum Lp-115, L. gasseri Lg-36, L. reuteri (RC-14), L. rhamnosus (GR1), Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) ext. dry conc., From fresh fruit
L. = Lactobacillus
Mostly found in such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system
B. = Bifidobacterium
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract
CFU = Colony Forming Units
Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Q: How to store probiotics products?
A: It is recommend to store at a humidity below 30 degrees in a dry enviroment
Q: Can vegetarians take this probiotic?
A: Yes, our probiotic products are also gluten-free, without dairy products, artificial colors or flavors.
Q: Can I take 2 kinds of Life Space probiotics at the same time?
Q: Can I take probiotics for long term?
A: Yes. Our long-term use of multi-strain probiotics has no negative impact on intestinal health and will help to balance our intestinal micro-ecology.
Q: Should I take Probiotic before meals or after meals?
A: We recommend taking it with or after meals.