These great tasting Kids Soothing Pops are powered by Certified UMF™ 10+ Mānuka Honey with MGO 263. Honey has been used for centuries because of its natural benefits.
These pops have no artifical colours or flavours. They are non-GMO, gluten free, wrapped in individual wrappers and come in 3 delicious flavours – grape, orange and lemon that the kids will love.
Benefits & Uses
- Genuine Mānuka honey is one of nature’s rare and powerful wonders, renowned the world over for its beneficial properties. It contains a unique range of oligosaccharides and prebiotics, amino acids, polyphenolic and other plant-derived compounds.
- Great as a wellness morning ritual, pre-workout natural energy source or as a DIY skin-brightening facemask. Smooth and creamy, it tastes yummy too.
- Consume one pop by slowly dissolving in the mouth; repeat as desired throughout the day. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Store out of reach of young children. Not suitable for children under 3 years, pregnant or lactating women.
- To retain the integrity of this product please store below 77° F (25° C).
THE GOLD STANDARD
- UMF™ stands for ‘Unique Mānuka Factor.’ This is a quality assurance trademark that measures the unique type of activity naturally present in Manuka honey. To get a license from the UMF™ Honey Association every producer has to meet strict criteria and their honey is independently tested and certified by independent laboratories. Comvita is license holder #1019.
- When you see that the honey has a UMF™ trademark, you can be certain you are holding genuine New Zealand Mānuka honey.
GRAPE POP: Organic Raw Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Color (Anthocyanins).
ORANGE POP: Organic Raw Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavor, Natural Color (Beta-Carotene), Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid.
LEMON POP: Organic Raw Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid.
Q: Is Comvita the leading Manuka Honey company?
A: Comvita is New Zealand's leading producer of Manuka Honey.
Q: What does UMF™ mean?
A: The UMF™ (Unique Manuka Factor) trademark was established by the Unique Manuka Factor™ Honey Association (UMFHA). The UMF™ grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey, and assures purity & quality. This is compliant with the recent interim labelling guidelines published by the Ministry for Primary Industries. Not all Manuka Honeys are UMF™ rated – only those which have been independently tested and verified by UMFHA are given a UMF™ rating. For more information visit www.umf.org.nz
Q: What is the meaning of UMF™ 5+, UMF™ 10+, and UMF™ 15+?
A: The UMF™ grading system has two components which are expressed on any UMF™ licenced honey product: 1. The label claim that it is Manuka, 2. The number - this represents three chemical markers that indicate the content of this honey to ensure purity and quality. This includes the key chemical markers DHA, MGO, and Leptosperin. For more information visit http://www.umf.org.nz/grading-system
Q: Why is Manuka Honey more expensive than other honeys?
A: Manuka Honey is unique to New Zealand and to obtain pure Manuka Honey is a specialized task for beekeepers. Manuka Honey is more difficult to extract and has a limited harvest period of 2-6 weeks as it is only collected at certain times of the year. The unique properties of Manuka Honey are well understood by consumers around the world, thereby creating a continually high level of demand.
Q: Why does honey’s color and texture vary?
A: Honey is a natural product, influenced by seasonal and regional conditions. Some areas produce paler honey than others. Like a good wine, honey will grow in flavor and darken with age.
Q: What is added to Comvita honey?
A: Comvita honeys are pure with no additives.
Q: Diabetes – can I take your honey?
A: Nectar from plants is the sugar source for honey. It is collected by bees, stored and ripened in the hive. The resulting honey is rich in natural fructose and glucose. Diabetics should consult their healthcare professional before consuming honey.
Q: Can Manuka Honey be taken during pregnancy?
A: Manuka Honey has been taken by pregnant women for many years with no reported problems as a result of its ingestion.
Q: Can children take Manuka Honey?
A: We do not recommend that honey be given to children under the age of one.
Q: Can I use a jar of Manuka Honey on my wound?
A: No. Manuka Honey that is purchased in a jar is for oral/internal use only. Comvita® recommends sterile medical grade honey for use on wounds.
Connecting people to nature and good health. That's how it all started in 1974. Today Comvita continues that vision by researching and selecting sources of natural ingredients, carefully tending and harvesting them to preserve their purity.
In 1974 Comvita founders Claude Stratford and Alan Bougen imagined people living healthy lives. Bees were their inspiration, and honey their medicine.