Hope’s Relief Conditioner gently conditions the hair while nourishing, soothing, and hydrating dry flaky scalps. It’s a vital part of your scalp therapy and is packed full of soothing moisturizing ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
We understand that there’s no point in just washing the flakes away. You need to target itchy flaky scalps at the source, the scalp. Our three-stages provide effective, complete care to the scalp: with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flaking actives. Hope’s Relief Conditioner:
Who this is for
- Works with the dermal layers of the scalp
- Ideal for babies, children and adults
- Free from petrochemicals, colorings, perfumes and coal tar
How to use
Our scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Massage conditioner gently into your scalp and work it through the lengths of your clean wet hair.
- Leave on for three to four minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Allow hair to gently dry.
What causes excessive flaking and itching?
- Itchy flaky scalps can be caused by a range of underlying conditions such as dry scalp or psoriasis, seborrhea dermatitis, excess oil production or malassezia (a fungal infection).
- An itching sensation on the scalp occurs because of excessive scalp flaking. A common misconception is that an itchy scalp is too dry; this is not always the case. Itching can occur when there is excessive oily build-up on the scalp. It also happens when your scalp is sensitive to shampoos or conditioners with harsh cleansers or synthetic fragrances.
How does Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner work?
- They target dry flaky scalps. To get results, you really need to use a formula that targets and nourishes itchy flaky scalps while still cleansing your hair. Our three-stages provide scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives. Scalp skin functions just like the rest of skin; so no matter what the cause it’s important to provide effective, complete care to the scalp.
- When the scalp environment has an imbalance of sweat and oil secretions, itching and flaking occurs. Often there are also micro-organisms—bacteria or fungus—involved with these imbalances, causing even more rapid shedding of skin flakes.
-Manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti bacterial activity
-Aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
-Licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch
-Calendula—antiseptic as well as restoring health to the scalp by encouraging collagen growth in the dermal layer, resulting in newer development of stronger, tougher scalp cells which form a protective barrier.
-Soothe dryness and eliminate related itch at the source, your scalp.
-Targets your scalp’s barrier with soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers
-Strengthens your scalp’s natural resistance to help your scalp barrier.
About Hope's Relief
"The Hope’s Relief skin care range embraces this power of nature’s botanicals to get results…”
Our passion is solving skin problems, namely Eczema, Psoriasis & Dermatitis. We are devoted to natural and organic ingredients and will continue to explore new ingredients and develop exciting new natural products to help make a difference to people’s lives.
One of our greatest joys is receiving letters or emails and photos from parents emotionally telling us how Hope’s Relief products have helped their babies or children. This is something very close to our hearts.