The digestive system microbiome contains a diverse range of bacterial species. Life-Space Probiotic Powder for Children contains 15 strains of beneficial bacteria and supports a healthy digestive system.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Use within 3 months of opening. No refrigeration required.
- Off-white/beige coloured free flowing powder which is free from extraneous coloured particles and filled into a clear glass jar.
Who this is for
- Help decrease symptoms associated with medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) such as abdominal discomfort and pain
- Support gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health
- Children 3-12 years: Take 2 grams (2 level spoons) daily or as directed by your health professional. Mix powder vigorously in lukewarm water and ensure powder is fully dissolved, consumed immediately. Can also be added to food. Only the enclosed spoon should be used. 1 level spoon = 1 gram.
- Support everyday health and wellbeing
- Maintain immune system health
- Support the intestinal microbiome
- Support healthy bowel function
About Wellness Plus
Wellness Plus Philippines provides the best health needs one-stop shop. The official flagship of Comvita, LifeSpace, Hope's Relief, Lifestream, and Trilogy Products. Best & Authentic distributor in the Philippines with over 10,000 customers nationwide.
EACH GRAM CONTAINS 10 BILLION CFU
B. lactis BI-04, L. rhamnosus GG, L. paracasei Lpc-37, L. plantarum DSM 9843, B. animalis ssp. lactis HN019, L. rhamnosus HN001, L. rhamnosus Lr-32, L. plantarum Lp-115, L. fermentum SBS-1, L. gasseri Lg-36, B. breve M-16V, B. infantis M-63, B. longum BB536, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus Lb-87, L. reuteri 1E1
L. = Lactobacillus
Mostly found in such as the digestive system, urinary system, and genital system
B. = Bifidobacterium
Bifidobacteria are one of the major of bacteria that make up the gastrointestinal tract
CFU = Colony Forming Units
Unit of measurement used for probiotics and other bacteria.
Q: How to store probiotics products?
A: It is recommend to store at a humidity below 30 degrees in a dry enviroment
Q: Can vegetarians take this probiotic?
A: Yes, our probiotic products are also gluten-free, without dairy products, artificial colors or flavors.
Q: Can I take 2 kinds of Life Space probiotics at the same time?
Q: Can I take probiotics for long term?
A: Yes. Our long-term use of multi-strain probiotics has no negative impact on intestinal health and will help to balance our intestinal micro-ecology.
Q: Should I take Probiotic before meals or after meals?
A: We recommend taking it with or after meals.